- Opportunities to Help
Statement of Faith
Our Organization Holds The Following Beliefs
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, ultimately authoritative Word of God. (II Timothy 3:15-17, II Peter 1:21).
- We believe there is one God, eternally existing as Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Genesis 1:1, Deuteronomy 6:4, Matthew 28:19, John 10:30)
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is deity (John 10:33); that He was born of a virgin (Isaiah 7:14, Matthew 1:23, Luke 1:34-35); His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15, 7:26); His Miracles (John 2:11); that we are redeemed by His atoning death through His shed blood (1 Corinthians 15:3, Ephesians 1:7, Hebrews 2:9); that He bodily resurrected (John 11:25, 1 Corinthians 15:4); and His ascension to the right hand of the father (Mark 16:19); and His personal return to earth in power and great glory (Acts 1:11, Revelations 19:11-16)
- We believe in the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of the human nature, and that all are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ, and that only by God’s grace through faith alone are we saved (John 3:16-19; 5:24, Romans 3:23; 5:8-9, Ephesians 2:8-10, Titus 3:5).
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; those who are saved unto the resurrection of life, and those who are not unto the resurrection of damnation (John 5:28-29).
- We believe the Holy Spirit unites all true believers in the Lord Jesus Christ and that together they form one body, the church.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by Whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life (Romans 8:13-14, I Corinthians 3:16, 6:19-20, Ephesians 4:30; 5:18).
- We believe that we as Christians are examples of the love of God in this world. It is this (agape) love that we desire to possess and without which we have no right to call ourselves Christians (I John 4:16-17).
- We believe it is the mandate of the whole Church to go into the whole world and to preach the Gospel to every living creature. (Mark 16:15, Matthew 28:19-20)
Helpful Links & Resources
Find solutions and support for substance abuse and addiction.
Emergency shelter residents are empowered to find permanent housing, employment, and live healthy lives.
We welcome men, women, and children seeking shelter into a safe, caring environment.