Here are some ways you can be praying for us…
- Pray for the residents of the shelter – physical and mental health, restoration, redemption, recovery, and faith. Pray that they would embrace the Good News of the Gospel and pursue transforming faith in Jesus Christ. Pray that they would feel the peace of God which surpasses human understanding while they face difficult circumstances.
- Pray for the staff and volunteers – clarity, wisdom, and guidance on how to conduct the daily business of the shelter as they work to meet the needs of residents.
- Pray for protection against spiritual warfare for residents, staff, and volunteers.
- Pray for God’s provision in every way. Pray that He would bring forth the funds, volunteers, resources and partnerships necessary to continue to reach those in need within our community.
- Pray for the programs offered at Fellowship Missions, specifically the Catalyst Self-Sufficiency Program and the Jobs For Life Job Readiness Program. Pray that God would use these programs to bring positive change to the lives of participants. Pray that the staff and volunteers would be properly equipped and that residents would be fully engaged as they participate.