Here are some ways you can be praying for us…
- Pray for the residents of the shelter – physical and mental health, restoration, redemption, recovery and faith. Pray that they would embrace the Good News of the Gospel and pursue transforming faith in Jesus Christ. Pray that they would feel the peace of God which surpasses human understanding while they face difficult circumstances.
- Pray for the staff and volunteers – clarity, wisdom and guidance in how to conduct the daily business of the shelter as they work to meet the needs of residents. Pray also for healing, peace and comfort related to medical needs.
- Pray for protection against spiritual warfare for residents, staff and volunteers.
- Pray for God’s provision in every way. Pray that He would bring forth the funds, volunteers, resources and partnerships necessary to continue to reach those in need within our community.
- Pray for the Catalyst Program, as well as the upcoming implementation of the Genesis Program. Pray that God would use these programs to bring positive change to the lives of participants. Pray that the staff and volunteers would be properly equipped, and that residents would be open to being fully engaged as they participate.