- Opportunities to Help
Pray With Us
Great Things Can Happen Through Prayer
Specific Prayer Requests
- Pray for the residents of the emergency homeless shelter.
- Pray for healing of their physical and mental health.
- Pray that God will work to help them move toward restoration, redemption, recovery, and faith.
- Pray that they would embrace the Good News of the Gospel and pursue a transforming faith in Jesus Christ.
- Pray that they would feel the peace of God which surpasses human understanding while they face difficult circumstances.
- Pray for the staff and volunteers working every day at Fellowship Missions.
- Pray for our clarity, wisdom, and guidance on how to conduct the daily business of the shelter as they work to meet the needs of residents.
- Pray for God’s protection against spiritual warfare for residents, staff, and volunteers.
- Pray for God’s provision in every way. Pray that He would bring forth the funds, volunteers, resources and partnerships necessary to continue to reach those in need within our community.
- Pray for the programs offered at Fellowship Missions, specifically the Catalyst Program and the Jobs For Life Job Readiness Program.
- Pray that God would use these programs to bring positive change to the lives of participants.
- Pray that the staff and volunteers would be properly equipped and that residents would be fully engaged as they participate.
Become a prayer partner!
Sign up to become a Fellowship Missions prayer partner by providing your name and email address. You’ll regularly receive a list of specific praise reports, prayer requests, and information about how Fellowship Missions is helping those in need within our community.
Sign-Up for Our Prayer Newsletter
Helpful Links & Resources
Find solutions and support for substance abuse and addiction.
Emergency shelter residents are empowered to find permanent housing, employment, and live healthy lives.
We welcome men, women, and children seeking shelter into a safe, caring environment.